PatrickChief Operating Officer
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of TKG, Patrick makes sure the business and facilities run smoothly in order to get valued work done for our clients in Ohio and Charlotte. Patrick supports or VPs to ensure they are equipped and empowered to manage their teams.
Over the course of his nearly 20 year tenure with TKG, he's held many titles and responsibilities. Because of that, he is in a unique position to understand not only our challenges and opportunities but those the Digital Marketing industry faces. That experience enables him to keep an eye out for strategic partnerships, acquisition and other expansion opportunities.
Where he gained his knowledge
Miami University-Oxford, OH
In between dreaming about cars, Patrick earned a B.A. in Speech Communication, with a Minor in Marketing. He was also an "IT guy/project manager" at Oak Associates, Ltd., after a gig managing the data center at Dairy Mart, Inc. corporate headquarters.
Skills and Expertise
- Overseeing day to day operation of the company
- Carrying out strategic vision of the company
- Empowering others to lead their teams
When not at work, Patrick's life revolves around
- His wife (Kari), Daughters (Anna Grace & Charlotte) & two cats
- Family, Friends & Faith
- His house & working in the yard
- Camping & being outside!
Little known facts
- Hates mushrooms
- He wanted to be a Vehicle Test Driver for the Ford Company when he grew up
- Moved 5 times while growing up
- Was one of 5 people to found the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity chapter at Miami University