From a young age Sam has been following his dad around on sales calls and what he calls “networking days”. Although, most people would call it having fun with your buddies on the golf course. Now, as a high school student taking college credit classes at Walsh University, he has decided to learn first-hand what it means to work on a sales team. He is hopeful that working as the Sales Assistant at TKG will help him better understand if sales is the career path he would like to follow upon graduation.
Where he gained his knowledge about digital marketing
Outside of having practically grown up walking the halls of TKG and helping out various departments where he could, Sam’s experience with National Youth Leadership Training and becoming an Eagle Scout gave him a great foundation for understanding sales and the role communication plays in the process.
When not at work, Sam's life revolves around
- His Faith
- Anything outdoors: boating, water skiing, driving Jeeps, riding dirt bikes and camping to name a few
- Golfing - he currently plays for his local high school
- Spending time with friends
Little known facts
- He can ride a unicycle
- Was the youngest Senior Patrol Leader (SPL) in his boy scout troops 80-year history
- Is a self-taught woodworker
- He loves everything that has to do with cars (especially Jeeps)