About this position
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide direct support for technology end users, and track resolution of their technology request using TKG central ticking system.
- Assist and provide support for projects on implementation, upgrade, or support of new or existing software per the direction of the VP of Technology.
- Perform daily monitoring and logging task as related to server, PC, antivirus, and software update policies, and remediate as directed by the VP of Technology.
- Help the IT Team to document all core system configurations, and all relevant passwords and system access requirements. · Assist the IT Team of our customer website site maintenance tasks and schedule the maintenance task as needed.
- Assist TKG and customers’ staff by troubleshooting and resolving issues with their stand‐along devices
- Working toward a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major coursework in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to assist staff in resolving issues regarding daily IT end user device use
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task in a high‐pressure environment with constant interruptions
- Ability to think outside the box on complex issues requiring creative problem solving
- Ability to plan, develop, document, test, evaluate, implement, execute and trouble shoot new installations and problems encountered during daily operations
- Ability to ensure confidentiality and integrity of company data
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively, both orally and in written form, to other members of the Agency, contractors, and other various audiences
- Ability to manage multiple technology vendors to ensure they are meeting our needs and expectations
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required
The Karcher Group (TKG), founded in 1997, offers award winning web services, including digital marketing, web design and e-commerce solutions, custom content management systems & website hosting. Our goal is to create an outstanding user experience, resulting in increased web traffic, leads, and sales.