Web Design and Digital Marketing for Manufacturers.
We’ve been partnering with Ohio manufacturing companies for over 25 years, building digital strategies and websites that generate revenue opportunities.
Use our free website grader to get real insights below.
Free Website Grader
Manufacturing Companies Require Specialized Marketing and Web Development
Surrounded by manufacturing companies in Ohio, we’ve spent the past 25+ years focused on helping manufacturers of all shapes and sizes leverage the internet to grow. Your challenge to communicate effectively with your prospects and customers is significantly different than direct-to-consumer advertising and web development. We live that challenge every day and have deep resources to help you expand your presence in an increasingly digital world.
Our track record speaks for itself. Take a look!
If you own a manufacturing company or are the person tasked with lead generation and online growth, we would love to be part of the conversation. We’ve built a reputation for performance by taking an honest partnership driven approach with our clients with a keen focus on generating sales, not just traffic. We would love to hear from you.
Take a look at a few of the manufacturing and industrial companies we’ve built websites and digital marketing campaigns for:
- Mac Trailer - A recent partner who is national market leader in aluminum trailers in Alliance Ohio that approached TKG for assistance in developing a corporate overview video. After finalizing the new video, our team, in collaboration with Mac Trailer, promptly shifted our focus to their website.
- Combi Packaging Systems - 10+ year partnership that has worked with us on multiple website builds, SEO, digital advertising and branding. We have been alongside Combi as they have grown from a small end-of-line, highly custom packaging equipment shop to a large-scale packaging equipment and automation supplier to some of the biggest brands in the world.
- United Titanium -15 year partner that has worked with us on everything from branding to web design, video content, SEO and advertising. Our initiatives are focused on helping design engineers understand how UTI can support them from product design and engineering all the way through multi-year production runs on everything from dental implants to submarines.
- Slick Woody's Cornhole Co. - 5+ year partner that manufacturers a consumer product (cornhole boards) marketed both direct to consumer via e-commerce and via a distribution network. We help with SEO, PPC, marketing automation and development work with their Shopify store. We are currently in the middle of their third record sales year.
- Keller Technology Corporation - 5+ year partner. Our job is to help them reach leadership and engineering teams in high-tech manufacturers such as medical device companies. Because Keller manufactures tight specification machinery they needed a marketing partner to help them reach a very specific audience with a message that resonates. We leverage web design, SEO, digital advertising, video and a bit of marketing automation to make that happen
Our Proven Process
Our growth flywheel is more than a marketing funnel that pulls potential customers down to the buying stage - it encourages continuous movement: Plan. Attract. Engage. Grow.
If you need a solid foundation for your digital marketing, we’ll start there. That might include tactics like (re)branding, website design and visual development (video and photography) to make a clear statement about your industry-leading brand.
To increase your brand awareness and continue growing your business, you need a marketing partner who can draw in the right types of customers through relevant content, smart SEO tactics and focused digital advertising.
Starting genuine conversations with your customers can be tricky when they’re interacting with you across screens blasting blue light into their eyeballs. We can help you capture (and keep) the attention of your audience.
Through tactics like email marketing automation and CRM implementation, we help you build deeper relationships with your core clients to build long-term brand advocates and ultimately grow your bottom line.
Let’s talk about your marketing opportunities.