About this position
The Karcher Group, a digital marketing agency located in North Canton, Ohio is currently seeking a Digital Marketer. Digital marketing specialists at The Karcher Group work in collaboration with the marketing, advertising, creative and website development teams to implement digital marketing strategies that help clients meet or exceed their goals.
We are looking for a team player understands digital and is hungry to make an impact. This role has the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the web, with tasks that span from implementing SEO, email, digital advertising, content writing, social media and more.
Culture is important at TKG and finding the right fit for our team and clients is important to us. Drive, teamwork and integrity are the true “must-haves” to work for TKG. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits.
Some skills we’re looking for:
- Ability to understand the digital marketing goals of our clients as it relates to your work
- Strong website content writing skills
- Understanding of SEO, including keyword and competitor research skills
- Familiarity with using website content management systems such as Wordpress, Drupal and others
- Ability to work across many clients
- Ability to use Google Analytics to make data-driven recommendations
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google/Microsoft ads, Google Search Console, Google My Business and other Google/Microsoft related tools, as well as social media platforms
- Team player that enjoys problem-solving and thrives on attention to detail
- Google Analytics certification (or a willingness to get certified within 90 days)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
About The Karcher Group
The Karcher Group (TKG), founded in 1997, offers award winning web services, including digital marketing, web design and e-commerce solutions, custom content management systems & website hosting. Our goal is to create an outstanding user experience, resulting in increased web traffic, leads, and sales.