Start your day with an engaging panel discussion about "Systems Designed for Manufacturing Success," where you will hear from B2B experts about leadership, HR and marketing strategies.
At a Glance:
What: Smart Start: Systems Designed for Manufacturing Success
Date: August 31, 2023
Time: 7:30 - 8:45 a.m.
Location: Gate 19 at TKG, 5590 Lauby Rd #8, North Canton, OH 44720
*Pull around to the back of the building and enter through the Gate 19 door
7:30 – 7:45 a.m.: Breakfast and Networking
7:45 - 8:45 a.m.: Panel Discussion
Panel Discussion Topics:
- Increase marketing momentum with the Flywheel Model
- Presented by Geoff Karcher from TKG
- Learn employment, firing and retainment strategies
- Presented by Blake Babcock from Staffing Solutions Enterprises
- Maximize efficiency and effectiveness with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Presented by Christina Smith, Professional EOS Implementer® at EOS Worldwide
Our panelists will share their expertise, industry insights and strategies to help manufacturers optimize their systems for success. Come ready to engage in discussion, ask questions and network with fellow industry professionals. Don't miss out on this valuable event that can help drive your manufacturing business forward. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today using the form below. The deadline to RSVP is August 23rd.
If you have any questions, contact our event coordinator, Leslie Hennessy, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at "Smart Start" on August 31st!
R S V P.
Join us for Smart Start!