About this position
We are seeking a strategic thinker who has significant experience in the digital marketing arena.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to work alongside our highly creative team and longtime partners to drive results for our clients. We’re looking for an innovative and analytic team player – someone that is rooted in data and with proven success in identifying digital opportunities.
Unlike most digital marketing opportunities, this role is a truly strategic one. It is heavily focused on setting strong digital strategies and working with an experienced team with the resources to execute.
This role will work closely with our marketing team to ensure that all tactics are evaluated as they fit together into a well-executed strategy.
- Work closely with the Sales/Account Management and Client Services teams to understand client goals and set and update digital marketing strategy for clients.
- Develop and help present strategies to clients
- Evaluate existing clients quarterly to update strategy and drive results
- Support the client services team as needed with client reviews, ideation, strategy setting, etc.
- Remain current as digital marketing trends evolve and integrate new opportunities into client strategies
- Ability to evaluate SEO effectiveness of a website and create a plan to increase organic results
- Ability to evaluate a digital advertising campaign and set a strategy to generate desired results
- Ability to evaluate marketing automation
- Ability to evaluate and set social media strategy
- Ability to leverage analytics for decision making purposes
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the digital marketing space
- Understanding of core tactics, SEO, Digital Advertising, Marketing Automation, Social Media & Content Marketing
- Excellent presentation skills and experience developing presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, digital advertising platforms, content management systems, most social media platforms
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Disability insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Eligible for quarterly profit sharing bonus program
About The Karcher Group
The Karcher Group (TKG), founded in 1997, offers award winning web services, including digital marketing, web design and e-commerce solutions, custom content management systems & website hosting. Our goal is to create an outstanding user experience, resulting in increased web traffic, leads, and sales.