Sydney is one of the newest members of the TKG team. She embraces the idea of turning what you love doing in your personal time into a career -- focusing on all things digital and social media does just that! Sydney was born & raised in Northeast Ohio and currently resides in the village of Hartville. She combines formal education as well as real life experience to help clients succeed.
When not at work, Sydney’s life revolves around:
- Her husband, Spencer, and their Maine Coon cat, Naomi
- Traveling to & visiting craft beer breweries
- Antique shopping
- Anything outdoors (camping, hiking, gardening, relaxing on patios)
Little Known Facts:
- She has ridden and shown horses since the age of 3
- Obsessed with Food Network
- Has an extensive collection of indoor plants
- Received the Coca Cola Scholar Athlete Award in college
Skills & Expertise:
- Social Media
- Customer Service
Where she gained experience and knowledge:
Sydney graduated from Lake High School in Uniontown, OH in 2011. She continued her education at The University of Findlay where graduated early with a Bachelor of Science in Equine Business Management and a Minor in Marketing. After graduation, Sydney worked on the marketing team for an equestrian supplies retailer where she gained more hands-on experience in the world of digital media and marketing.