A hard worker with a love for cars and a serious case of wanderlust, Spencer Monte is the newest specialist to join the TKG marketing team. He's always searching for unique ways to put his creativity to the test and is excited to apply his marketing knowledge across a range of clients in varying industries.
When not at work, Spencer's life revolves around
- Cars - you'll find him in his garage building modified street cars (race cars), working on cars and installing new parts and mods on his friends' cars
- Spending time with friends and family
Little known facts
- On his first day of college, Spencer was admitted to the hospital for two months after receiving an organ bath (yes, it's as bad as it sounds and we don't recommend googling it either)
- He's been to ten different countries
- He has extensive knowledge about working on European and Japanese imports and would love to own a tuning shop some day
Skills & expertise
- Digital Advertising
- Creative Design
Where Spencer gained his experience and knowledge
Spencer graduated from Hoover High School in 2013 and has spent most of his career working in the healthcare industry. He sold life and health insurance for three years before focusing his efforts on the marketing side of the business. Once he realized he could flex his creative chops in marketing, Spencer began educating himself on the aspects of digital marketing and advertising and, well, the rest is history.