Patrick does it all. He works hard to make sure that our clients are happy and that our office’s day-to-day operations run smoothly. He works with our clients and internal Account Managers to ensure clear communication during each phase of a project. His job is to help our clients know how much we appreciate and value our relationship with them by providing outstanding customer service and a top-notch product. He's also fascinated with cars (he only has four) and full of, well, useless auto knowledge...
Patrick has also been key in helping our company adjust and stay focused as we've added lots of new employees, clients and even office space over the past several years. Through it all, he's able to keep things running smoothly and our clients happy!
When not at work, Patrick's life revolves around:
- His wife (Kari), Daughters (Anna Grace & Charlotte) & the animals (Dalton & Oxford)
- Family & Friends
- His house & working in the yard
- Camping & being outside!
Little Known Facts:
- Hates mushrooms
- He wanted to be a Vehicle Test Driver for the Ford Company when he grew up
- Moved 5 times while growing up
- Was one of 5 people to found the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity chapter at Miami University
Skills & Expertise:
- Overseeing day to day operation of the company
- Working with the department managers
- Vendor Management
- TKG Cheerleader
Where he gained experience and knowledge:
Miami University-Oxford, OH
In between dreaming about cars, Patrick earned a B.A. in Speech Communication, with a Minor in Marketing. He was also an "IT guy/project manager" at Oak Associates, Ltd., after a gig managing the data center at Dairy Mart, Inc. corporate headquarters.