Growing up around a father who owned a small business, Megan always had an appreciation for how design and marketing can help businesses grow their bottom line. So when she started working at a photography studio in 2007, she knew her role would grow beyond “Photoshop queen.”
In a matter of a few months, Megan learned everything she could about digital marketing. Then she implemented SEO and social media campaigns that drastically improved the studio’s revenue stream. She really felt gratified seeing her work have a tangible impact and can’t wait to do the same for clients at The Karcher Group.
When not at work, Megan’s life revolves around
- Spending time with her husband and friends
- Hanging out with her three cats, Ronin, Apollo and Nova
- Painting and drawing
- Playing video games (she likes the weird ones)
Little known facts
- Comes from a long line of artists (her grandpa briefly worked for Disney!)
- She’s seen Zoolander. A lot.
- Grew up with a zoo of different pets, like birds, turtles, rabbits, newts, cats and frogs (including an albino African frog that liked to eat all the fish)
Skills & expertise
- Graphic design
- Analytics and AdWords Certified
- Social media
Where she gained her knowledge
Megan grew up around marketing and advertising when she created marketing pieces and signage for her dad’s business. She honed her traditional marketing and design skills working at print shops, and picked up digital marketing when she worked at a photo studio, before working for a small digital media company that really expanded her skills towards SEO.