With a passion for finding solutions to complex problems, Ally strives to approach everyday with dedication and hopes to make the world a little better every day. Professionally, she hopes to connect with clients providing them with a new ideas and perspectives.
When not at work, Ally spends time:
- Hanging out with friends and family
- Watching movies
- Going on miscellaneous adventures
Little Known Facts:
- Ally goes to Disney every year and is always up for a trip if you want to take her
- She once knit an entire hat in less than a day, and hasn’t knit since
- Ally loves animals, otters are her favorite
Skills and Experience:
- Data and Marketing Analysis
- Data visualization
- Communication and Teamwork
Where Ally gained her experience:
Ally graduated from Jackson High School in Spring 2016, attaining a Junior rank at The Ohio State University before even stepping foot on campus. Planning to graduate Fall 2019, Ally is pursuing a degree in Marketing with a focus on Data Analytics.
Favorite places on the web: