After spending more than four years traveling the country as a National Sales Manager for a large Ohio graphics company, Maribeth felt that it was time to slow down, spend some much-needed time with her family and friends and begin to work to live instead of live to work.
She is excited to take her already well-honed customer relationship skills and put them to the test in the digital world. With a truly optimistic mindset, Maribeth has a keen knack for influencing the people around her to become more positive and happy.
When not at work, Maribeth enjoys:
- Spending time with friends & family
- Home improvement projects
- Cleveland Sports (yep, even the Browns)
- Reading & crossword puzzles
Little known facts:
- Tends to fall occasionally, but is fairly certain that gravity has it out for her
- Was a Falcons First Lady – where she did recruitment for the Bowling Green football team
- Paces when she watches sporting events - has literally had a box drawn around her so she would stay in a confined area
- DO NOT approach unless she’s had coffee
- Loves to laugh at her own jokes—even if no one else thinks they’re funny
Skills & Expertise:
- Building customer relationships
- Problem solving
- Project management
Where she gained knowledge & experience:
Maribeth earned her Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Education from Bowling Green State University. She spent the early part of her career as a Director of Admissions before entering the world of sales. Prior to joining TKG, Maribeth’s role as a National Sales Manager allowed her the opportunity to work with multi-million dollar accounts and build processes that were pivotal in the roll-out of two customer relationship management systems.