Gifted in the art of visual storytelling, Joe Oberster breathes life into his work as videographer at The Karcher Group. While his charismatic personality is indicative of hamming it up in front of the camera, his best work is done behind it. Whether he's capturing still shots or filming full-length videos, Joe's work encapsulates a distinct quality and style that is hard to find.
When not at work, Joe's life revolves around:
- Riding his motorcycle
- Being outside, visiting metro and national parks, hiking, biking, camping, canoeing and rafting
- Power washing anything anyone will let him power wash (let's keep him on speed dial for this)
Little Known Facts:
- Can whistle and hum at the same time
- His cat could probably beat up your dog
- Has the ability to relate any and all real-life situations to an episode of Seinfeld
- Enjoys a well-made Old Fashioned as well as a poorly-made Old Fashioned
- A proud Bowling Green Falcon
Skills & Expertise:
- Video Editing
Where Joe gained experience and knowledge:
Joe attended Bowling Green State University where he studied Visual Communication Technology with concentrations in Video Production and Photography. He spent the next nine years of his career building skills in various areas of media production including cable television, independent filmmaking, product marketing, industrial and educational video production, broadcast production and live sound mixing.