Jeff is a life-long resident of Stark County, as well as a graduate of GlenOak High School and the University of Mount Union in Alliance. So, he’s thrilled to be “back home” working with TKG. Jeff enjoys being part of a team: collaborating, creative thinking, problem solving and meeting goals, and his role as QA Manager gives him the opportunity to do all of the above.
His biggest challenge to date is explaining to his five sons why they can’t spend all day on the internet, even though that’s exactly what he does.
In his spare time, you’ll usually find Jeff behind a microphone as a public address or play-by-play announcer, coaching one of his sons’ games, or trying to squeeze in a round of golf.
When not at work, Jeff’s life revolves around:
- His faith
- His wife (Nina) and sons Andy, Nate, Joey, Kyle and Luke
- Getting his home improvement projects done
- Rooting for the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Indians and Ohio State Buckeyes
Little Known Facts:
- Jeff is the public address announcer for the Cleveland Browns and other events
- Doesn’t like steak
- Was once a local morning drive radio host
- Has his own Wikipedia page
Skills & Expertise
- Problem solving
- Customer service
- Public speaking
Where he gained experience and knowledge:
- University of Mt. Union – Alliance, OH
- B.A. in Communications
- Nearly 20 years as a solutions consultant with various companies, working directly with customers to meet their needs
Favorite places on the web: