Dan joined our web marketing team in early 2014. He had been working in web analytics and marketing for a software provider/web design company while he worked his way through college. Analyzing and problem-solving have always been a part of who Dan is (which makes him a perfect fit for this role). And Dan definitely likes to compete, whether it’s on the soccer field or beyond.
When not at work, Dan’s life revolves around:
- Fishing, Camping and general adventuring
- His wife and family
- Cleveland Browns
- Winning (yeah, we’re not sure where the Browns fit into that either)
Little known facts:
- Dan backpacked for more than 100 miles through mountains in New Mexico
- He loves history, how it unfolded, and discovering all the paths leading to historical events (ask him anything)
- He would like to own the Cleveland Browns one day
Where Dan gained experience and knowledge:
Dan graduated from Kent State University with a bachelor’s degree in political science, with a concentration in International Relations and Comparative Politics and a minor in History (we told you to ask him anything). After graduation, Dan transitioned into a heavier marketing and lead generation role at his job, where he helped increase the incoming qualified leads by three times per month.
Skills & Expertise:
- Lead Generation
- PPC Marketing
- Landing/Conversion Page Optimization