Chellsea grew up in Pittsburgh but doesn’t follow sports, so don’t bother asking. Prior to coming to live in Canton in 2008, she lived in Columbus for 10 years. She loves being a Canton transplant now (her husband’s family is from here) and finds the city to be filled with people who are truly vested in making it better. Chellsea has spent a great deal of time throughout her career writing press releases and doing traditional marketing. But she’s a results person so once she started dabbling in web marketing, she knew she found her niche. She tells people she enjoys cleaning because in the end she has something to show for it (yeah, we think that’s weird too).
When not at work, Chellsea’s life revolves around:
- Her family (Augie, Gus & Parker)
- Non-profits – she’s currently the co-director of the Foundation for Community Betterment (with Darla!). She's also chaired Betterment's annual fundraiser for the past five years and is currently planning the organization's 10th Bash!
- Reading with her children and making sure they learn to love Harry Potter just as much as she does.
- Playing board games
Little known facts…
- She recently had a featured tweet in a Hello Giggles article
- She loathes buffets
- Her first five working years were spent at Kentucky Fried Chicken – coincidentally, working the buffet
- She tells people that she “gently stalked” TKG for a while before actually applying for this job (we’re glad she did)
- She once marched in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, sandwiched between a singing Joey Lawrence and Santa Claus
Skills & Expertise:
- Web marketing strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social strategy
Where she gained knowledge & experience:
Chellsea went to high school at Woodland Hills in Pittsburgh, PA and college at Thiel College in Greenville, PA. She’s had jobs in varying industries, such as scales, tires, security software and ATM/Bank supplies (yep, ask her anything). Most recently, she managed an e-commerce site for a large company and really had a chance to dig into web marketing.