Alyssa is a political junkie who discovered the impact of social media when her first blog post was recognized by the White House. Since then she has been fascinated by the world of online marketing.
When not at work, Alyssa’s life revolves around:
- Video Games
- Running (she’s currently training for the Akron Marathon Race Series)
Little Known Facts:
- She still has a baby tooth
- She earned the Laurea Prima emblem in Destiny
- She was in a commercial for the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Her favorite animal is a groundhog
Skills and Expertise:
- Social media
- Web writing
Where Alyssa gained knowledge and experience:
Alyssa graduated from the University of Akron with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science with a concentration in criminal justice. As an undergrad, she completed internships and volunteered in political organizations utilizing her online marketing skills. Alyssa has always had an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, so she learned the majority of her skills through independent study. She routinely researches college courses, downloads the online syllabus, and checks the book out from the local library.
Favorite places on the Web: