Michael PullinsFront End Developer
Michael lives in Bolivar with his wife and dog, Charley. He and his wife grew up together, went to the same church and high school together, and have been together ever since.
He got his first computer when he was 12, and took his first computer classes shortly after. Michael began learning the basics of web development early in high school.
When he's not behind a computer screen, Michael enjoys fishing, camping, hiking and pretty much just being outside. If that's not an option, he likes watching movies and television with his wife and playing poker with friends and family. He also enjoys playing video games and reading.
Where he gained his knowledge
Initially, he learned to develop at Stark State College. Now Michael mostly uses blog posts and teaching services to learn new things. Most of the time, he’ll use services like Pluralsight, Front End Masters or Udemy for teaching videos. He frequently use Codecademy and FreeCodeCamp as well to brush up on his skills.
Skills and Expertise
When not at work, Michael's life revolves around
- Staying up to date and learning about development
- Spending time with his wife
- Being with family and friends
Little known facts
- He used to play guitar and drums
- He has been to Disney World 17 times and counting
- He went to regionals in high school for shot put
- He sponsors a child at Compassion International