Aaron joined TKG in 2013 as an Online Marketing Specialist. He’s been working in online marketing since right after high school, when he helped launch an internet e-commerce music instrument store named ProMusicSource.com. During this time Aaron realized he loved the marketing end of the business but retail sales – not so much. Shortly after starting - then selling - his own Web Design Company and being out of the marketing industry for a few months, he remembered his love for all things marketing and decided to come back to the light. We’re glad he did!
When not at work, Aaron’s life revolves around:
- His wife Emily, son Noah, and dog Bear
- Playing guitar on the Worship team at his Church
- Writing for his blog WorshipGtr.com
- Campfires and being outdoors
Little Known Facts:
- He loves shopping for shoes. Pretty sure he has more than his wife
- His favorite band is the GooGooDolls
- Aaron grew up and worked on a farm through high school
- Is a closet redneck and will try to fix about anything (no, not with duct tape)
Where Aaron gained experience and knowledge:
ProMusicSource.com – Musical Instrument E-Commerce store that Aaron helped start. He over saw daily operations, website development, all marketing efforts, and was the packaging and shipping minion.
Testament Marketing and Design – Aaron founded the company in 2011 and sold it in 2013. He worked with various clients on developing/expanding their internet brand.
Starbucks – While learning to make a great latte Aaron also learned great principles of leadership, time management and customer service.
Skills & Expertise:
- Online brand development
- Social media marketing strategy
- Social media paid advertisement
- Thinking outside the box