Getting the Conversion
What kind of experience do users have when they visit your website? Is your site professional and easy to use? Can people find what they are looking for? Would they want to come back? Knowing the answers to these questions is crucial for developing a successful website. If a visitor finds that your site takes forever to load, is impossible to navigate or seems to mock them by hiding the information they are looking for, they are likely to move on to a competitor’s site.
Want to make sure that your visitors have a great experience while on your site? Here are a few things to avoid:
- Slow load times
- Navigation that is difficult to find or use
- Too much distracting or annoying animated content
- Grammatical and spelling errors
Run through this visitor experience checklist to see if your site is sending the right message:
- Can you tell, in 4 seconds or less, what your company does?
- Can you tell why your company or product is better than the competition?
- Is your site’s navigation easy to find and use?
- Can you get to the details about your products or services in less than 3 or 4 clicks?
- Is your site asking for the sale (conversion) by making it easy to add things to the cart or fill out a form?
- Is the information on your site convincing and confident?
- Is your website consistent with your offline branding?
Creating a user experience that results in sales and conversions requires design, content, development and web marketing knowledge. At TKG, we have teams of professionals to handle each of these components, so you end up with a site that does the job right. Need help improving your site’s visitor experience or creating a new website for your business? We are ready and excited to help!