Roberto began his career as a graphic designer, quickly immersing himself in the world of web design and video production. However, he soon was won over to what he calls the “dark side” of the industry: project management (cue Darth Vader theme song), before settling into an account management position.
We can see why he made the switch. Roberto loves to dive in and develop creative solutions to solve business needs, which, of course, is great news for our clients!
Roberto grew up in Tallmadge and now lives with his wife, Danielle, in West Akron, so he’s an Ohioan through and through. He’s devoted to the local scene; don’t be surprised to catch him enjoying the Cleveland or Downtown Akron food scene or a pint of local craft beer.
Roberto is always looking for opportunities to learn new things; his dedication to the never-ending process of learning is what led him to complete his master’s degree in Strategic Marketing a couple years ago. But Roberto knows it’s not all about Roberto: he values the importance of giving back by helping people achieve their goals, just as people helped him. He’s a proud member of Phi Delta Theta and sits on various committees, helping out with scholarships and undergrad mentoring.
When not at work, Roberto’s life revolves around:
- Training for the Akron Marathon’s 100th Anniversary Run
- Dreaming up, planning, and actually completing home renovations
- Cleveland Browns and Akron Zips football
- Traveling the world
Little known facts:
- He has conquered the Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb
- He’s master of the Stupid Human Trick #2: whistling like a bird
- He started college in pre-med?! We can’t picture him in scrubs.
Skills & Expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Creative Problem Solving
- Building Relationships
Where he gained experience and knowledge:
- Internship at Malone Advertising
- 11 years with WhiteSpace Creative (Designer/Programmer/Video guy, Project Manager, Account Executive)
- BFA in Graphic Design
- MBA in Strategic Marketing
Favorite Places on the Web: