Development Queue Manager
Josh is the first hire from our TKG Institute "After Hours" program. From the get-go, Josh excelled in whatever projects we sent his way. In fact, Josh did so well with the small projects we gave him that we offered him a summer internship. In August 2007, we offered him a full-time staff position.
Josh is the first of what we hope are many, many TKG Institute success stories. His story is exactly what we envisioned when we created the Institute.
When Not at Work, Josh's Life Revolves Around:
- His wife, Krista
- His cat, Rowdy
- Scrubs, his favorite TV show (which happens to be how his cat got the name)
- Riding his bike (a Honda 919)
Little Known Facts:
- He was shot in the eye with a BB gun and almost had to get a glass eye
- He almost died on a 4-wheeler
- He loves to push the limits (as if you wouldn't have guessed that)
Where Josh Gained Experience:
Josh went to Hocking College and received a certificate for Internet Web Master and is currently going to Stark State of Technology for Web Development. He says the best place to get knowledge is on the job; nothing compares to it.
Favorite Places on the Web: